Friday, May 11, 2007

My First Blog

I have been meaning to start my blog for the longest time, but somehow i found it difficult to find a subject to deserve my first blog! It's like your many firsts, you want it to be as special as possible.

So you might ask (or you may not, but let me explain just the same), what exactly is special about today that deserved my first blog. Nothing extra special really..Well, nothing as special as my vacation in the Phils last month, which included my first trip to Boracay, and my getting married (my first time too).

It's just that today, on a bright, hot dubai summer afternoon, while I am alone in my room, contemplating my present life - today's to do list:laundry, vacuum, call home, sms mother, chat with hubby later, perhaps watch tv if there's time...next week's to do list - work work and more work... and then finally looking forward to my future life - being with my family this christmas, being with my hubby summer next year, going back to school, teaching, leisurely coffee talks with friends back home - and finally joining nong - sharing breakfasts together, camping under the stars, going for walks, sharing silent moments. God, i just felt so blessed thinking about what my future holds!

And so I just had to write about it...

Welcome to my blog!

No comments: